7 Facts You Need To Know About Short Message Service Marketing:
You will always find misconceptions being passed around as true about anything that is not well understood, and affordable text message marketing (SMS) is no different. Here are 7 facts that should debunk most of the misconceptions that abound.
- Permission is needed before sending texts: Do not send unsolicited texts if you do not want to seem like you are a nuisance or if you do not want to be sued by unhappy recipients. Ask to be allowed to send these messages and always use text marketing best practices.
- Quality over quantity: in affordable text message marketing, you are better of sending fewer quality texts weighted with substance and benefits than sending millions of texts that look like spam. The person who gave his/her permission to be sent your messages deserves much more than empty texts.
- SMS marketing is affordable and it has an impressive ROI: Of all the marketing strategies out there, text message marketing is among the most reasonably priced. Coming with a great return on investment, it is worth a try.
- Test message marketing is used by big brands: The big brands use this method because they appreciate its effectiveness as well as its return on investment. Small businesses should join in too and reap the rewards that the big brands have always enjoyed.
- To mount a campaign, you don’t have to be a professional marketer: SMS marketing is simple to operate and easy to manage. All you need is a little effort and you start earning from text marketing.
- SMS marketing works just as well for live events as product promotion: Whether you want people to register via SMS, or invite a crowd to a free entry event, you will not go wrong. It will work just as fine as product promotions.
- SMS is extremely popular: Texting is a very popular method of communicating. Use it in affordable text message marketing and stand to compete with the big brands in the market.
See Text Message Marketing work, text MobileMarketing (1 word capitalized) to 33444
Get PBCASEO’s 22 Ways to Use Mobile Marketing To Grow Your Email List and Develop Loyal Customers
5 Things You Should Know About A Good Blog Post:
When you are writing content for your small business website or blog, it is important to make sure that you know about the qualities of a good blog post. This will enable you to figure out how you can churn out useful content that will not only be informative but also ranks highly in search engines. Here now are the five things that you ought to understand about a good blog post.
Continue reading “<span style="color: #000080;"><strong>5 Things You Should Know About A Good Blog Post</strong>:</span>” »
4 Obsolete SEO Tactics That You Need To Discontinue:
As is and has been the nature of anything online, what works like magic today maybe old goods tomorrow. What worked just the other day is now obsolete. This is the same with some SEO tactics you have been employing in your digital marketing campaigns and you need to discontinue them because they could either be stagnating your traffic or hurting it. These tactics are:
- More links does not mean higher ranking anymore: In years gone by, the number of backlinks had a direct bearing on ranking. The more you gained, the higher you ranked. This is not the case anymore. For your business website, avoid amassing backlinks but focus on their relevance to the content you carry on your site.
- Content that is keyword-rich is not so hot anymore: The Algorithms for ranking at Google changed and so did what you need to do with your keyword optimization. Try posting more user friendly content that will be captured in the ever changing algorithms.
- There is more to SEO than just links and content: Sites with poor quality content but carried a massive number of links and great on page optimization were always ranking positively. Do not continue to focus on building links only; make plans to enhance your social media profiles as well because these days they heavily affect ranking.
- Forget about wangling your head term rankings: Today, you will realize that most traffic will come from long tail phrases other than head terms which has been the case all these years. This has been occasioned by the Penguin and Panda updates which threw the previous ranking strategies into a spin. This means that tracking your rankings is something you can do without. Shift this energy to creating and improving on your long tail strategies.
Keeping updated with the ranking systems is what will keep your business growing, not sticking to the time tested methods which may not benefit you anymore.
Learn More About Search Engine Optimization
Get your free copy now!
- What you have to do to rank higher in the search engines results page?
- What are the search engines looking for to rank you highly?
- What are meta tags and are they important?
Get your free copy now!