Advanced Tips for Long Term Results in Mobile Marketing:
Mobile marketing involves reaching out to prospects and customers when they are using the web away from the traditional office environment. The increased use of Smartphones, tablets and related mobile devices has made this form of marketing a must have for many businesses both online and offline. It is therefore necessary to have this for your small business. To make mobile marketing work for your business, there are some aspects that you should consider. Here is a look at them.
- Do not depend on one channel of communication- If you want to succeed in mobile marketing, you ought to try as much as you can not to depend on one channel of communication. As much as you are communicating with customers through your mobile device, you ought to make sure that you are using different networks. Again, your messages should be well targeted to the intended audiences. Through content marketing, you will be able to know what channels most of your target customers prefer to use.
- Localize it: Reach out to your target audience in the language they best understand- Many people tend to think that mobile marketing is all about English and communicating with customers using the language. This is a misplaced sort of perception. To be able to get the best results, some degree of localization is required. Since not all people understand English, it is vital to send messages in languages that they understand. People speak different dialects and thus it is vital to ensure that they feel cherished and treasured by your small business. Basically, try and create a universal appeal in your marketing strategy.
- Integrate a social layer into your marketing messages- Due to the rise of social media, mobile marketing stands to benefit immensely through integrating a social media layer. Even though your marketing messages you are sharing are not necessarily intended for the social platform, doing this can help the recipients to engage with friends and share them on a larger scale. Facebook is a great way to have your mobile marketing messages shared with friends. You need to make sure that you are getting in touch with your target customers in all means possible.
22 Ways to Make Mobile Marketing work: Text MOBILEMARKETING to 33444
How to Benefit with Mobile Marketing with a 97% Open Rate!:
Mobile Marketing has become the latest fad in the field of marketing and now businesses can only be divided into three categories: those who have adopted mobile marketing, those who are thinking of doing so and those who are committed to remain behind their competition. If you do not believe how effective a mobile marketing can be, let’s have a look at some facts and figures provided by the Forbes:
- 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action, while more than half of them lead to sales
- Out of 6.8 billion people on earth, 4 billion use mobile phones
- 25% Americans use their mobile phones to reach the internet
- Brands using SMS, successfully reach 95% of cell phone users
With such amazing facts and figures, no one can possibly ignore the importance and effectiveness of a mobile marketing. However, we believe that mobile marketing is an intelligent and innovative way of reaching out to the larger audience. They believe that bombarding the concerned subscriber with text messages, is not smart mobile marketing.
It should be very clear that SMS has an amazing over 97% open rate and most of the text messages are read within 3 minutes of sending. Think about it! How astounding is the power of an SMS message. You can change anyone’s mind and compel them on thinking. You can take control of their thinking process and turn them into valid and loyal customers. That is the reason why most progressive businesses are doing so well by using SMS.
They totally follow the state’s laws about SMS text message marketing. This makes sure that while your business becomes known in each and every corner of the country, you do not violate any laws. However, the mobile marketing source is not being fully utilized by the people and many businesses still fail to grasp the idea of mobile marketing.
Although, those who are aware of the importance of this source of marketing, know that mobile users have unlimited capacity to become buyers from cell phone users. The trend of buying by using smart phones, is skyrocketing and all online business owners, are getting mobile friendly websites to reach a larger audience and convert more users into buyers. This trend has become global and it is going to change the rules of the game. There is no wonder if a small business drastically increases its conversions just because they were smart to adopt mobile marketing, while some big shot business keeps declining due to traditional and out of date marketing techniques.
How can you use Mobile Marketing in your business?
See Mobile Marketing work. TEXT MOBILEMAKETING to 33444
Download our free eBook, “22 Ways to Use Mobile Marketing”
5 Reasons Why You Need To Go Mobile Now:
Affordable Mobile Marketing offers a perfect platform for showcasing what your business has to offer. It is a fact that most people today have access to mobile phones, smartphones and tablets and prefer to carry them anywhere they go. With this in mind, it is only feasible for any business owner to go mobile now. Here are 5 reasons why going mobile is the right option today.
- Mobile messages can get to customers regardless of where they are
When you send marketing messages to customers through their mobile phones, they will definitely get the message at the right time. This therefore means that mobile marketing offers you the most ideal platform for you to speak to your customers directly which is unmatched by a range of advertising options out there.
- Your offer will be read by customers in minutes
When you have an offer for your customers, they will readily get the message and read it on their mobile devices in a short period of time. Ideally, there is no need to wait for weeks before your marketing copy can gets to the customers. As long as someone has their mobile phone at hand, they will definitely get the message you are sending.
- You save money
Thirdly, Affordable Mobile Marketing saves you money. The customers will develop a positive relationship with your business and thus want to do more business with you. Again, you only have to pay for marketing to customers who have already opted-in to receive the offers that your business has.
- Text message marketing is highly effective
It is also vital to note that Affordable Mobile Marketing is effective. Research shows that the redemption rate for such messages lies anywhere between 20% and 70%. The other marketing media such as radio, print and TV only average 1% redemption. You are therefore better placed when you adopt the use of mobile marketing.
- Text messages have higher open rates
Research shows that well over 95% of text messages are opened and read. Again, 83% of these are read within a span of one hour. There is really no other advertising medium out there that has this type of a relationship with the consumer. Going mobile is therefore the best route to take in this regard.