5 Great Guidelines for Boosting Your Mobile Marketing:
If the internet was the platform for information: then mobile is becoming the channel for accessibility (of content information). The statistics and projections definitely support this theory with a staggering number of mobile users. In 2009, 34 million U.S. consumers used their mobile devices to access the internet; and industry forecast projects this number will substantially succeed 106 million
Seizing the advantages and benefits of mobile marketing and considering these figures are not only guaranteed to increase your company’s audience or consumer base; but can be a huge factor in expanding knowledge and accessibility of your brand’s awareness. No matter if you’re an existing SMB or local business owner or big-brand decision maker who’s currently utilizing any form of mobile marketing concepts for your company’s needs, there’s a major deciding difference between ‘just having a mobile marketing’ presence and driving the bottom line or P/L’s for your business. Ironically, it all begins with your mobile strategies.
So, if you’re current initiatives aren’t just driving your business in these diverse channels, here is a “5-Step Guideline for Boosting Your Mobile Marketing Strategies” to ensure such returns for your business’ needs and to offer you a jump-start on developing your 2012 proximity marketing initiatives.
Step 1: Pre-planning: This is the stage of information gathering and sound-boarding for your strategy setting areas. Consider identifying the: What? (…your business wants to accomplish with your mobile marketing efforts & consumers want to access.) How? (…your business wants to reach and gain such returns & thereby interact with consumers.) Where? (…which mobile platforms and devices you want to include in your marketing initiatives & what platforms are your consumers on.) Once you have identified a solid comprehension of these questions, you will then have a clearer and more tailored plan of execution for the next stages and can insert those solutions for positioning your mobile strategies. Your business should strongly consider the profiles of your mobile customers and understand the varying behaviors of such users. Providing the “3: I’s” Interesting content, Instant retrieval and Insightful information will ensure those mobile marketing efforts are highly warranted by the mass majority.
Step 2: Infrastructure: In this phase, consider those back-end or general housekeeping protocols for better empowering or boosting your developed mobile strategies. Consider claiming all of your local listings; delivering your business listings to all online, mobile and data listing search engines. Claim your online social identity platforms; ensuring your touch points that mobile users will be accessing are in place. Think about various channels of integration via social and search media and building upon those created social signals. As we all know Facebook users are more likely to recommend products and services to their friends and that Twitter followers are more connected to their liked brands. Also, make sure you have the necessary systems in place for you business to handle the additional mobile traffic and implemented mobile strategies; whether it be in metrics, tech systems or team/man-power. You want to have those components in place for all your developed services to constantly yield repeat returns.
Step 3: A Mobile Website: This can and should be the first stage in your mobile efforts. Redesigning your current website to be better compatible for any mobile device is extremely important. This is vital in ensuring that not only the design and aesthetics are intriguing, but your site can be viewed on any of the hundreds of mobile devices, smart phones and tablets. Also note having a mobile website can also be a huge metrics machine for gathering mobile feedback and related user ability statistics of your consumer base and an effective tool for making bettering decisions and understanding what mobile users are gaining from your site and the how (devices).
Step 4: Diversified Integrated Platforms: Now that you’ve gotten your feet and knees wet a bit and maybe have gone a lot deeper in your mobile marketing areas, you can and should consider integrating diverse cross-channels into your mobile marketing plans. Having a robust multichannel approach opens up more returns and access; thereby increasing your odds and sales and traffic. Your current options are: Text/SMS, Mobile Applications & Gaming, Proximity Marketing (opt-in services of Blue-tooth & Wifi), Location Based Services Networks, Video Marketing and other (MMS) Multimedia Marketing Messages, and QR codes. Learn more about Integrated Marketing.
Step 5: Constant Promotions & Updates: Taking all the mobile marketing areas and structures that your company has implemented and executed here is where you will begin to expand/broaden that word and mobile awareness to constantly increase users to your mobile sites. Letting them know that you’re using mobile marketing, QR codes, or other components by marketing this on your company’s website, adding to email and other print marketing or PR releases. If you have a web application, use an outside consultant who can boost your marketing initiatives to get the usage higher on those mobile devices or maybe even consider using a mobile ad platform like AdMob. Constantly updating and improving upon your current mobile initiatives will help you keep your mobile strategies fresh and highly appealing. Ideally these improvements should be built around and from the reporting metrics and analytics that any of these digital (mobile) platforms all provide. This is the phase where you can and should take the leap of becoming a mobile marketing maven and hopefully setting standards with your efforts, like Apple, Chase or Bank of America, Urbanspoon, and those prominent other successful brands of today who are shaping the landscape for mobile marketing.
For more information on how Palm Beach County Affordable Online Marketing can assist you increase your sales, profits and number of clients/customers go to https://www.pbcaseo.com/mobile Preferably, before your competition does, as we protect our client’s territory.
How To Get Started With Affordable Mobile Marketing:
Mobile marketing is a fast expanding segment of digital marketing in the modern day. More and more business owners are increasingly becoming aware of the benefits that come with this form of marketing. Mobile phone use is widespread and almost everyone has a handset. Therefore, sending them marketing messages through these devices has proved to be an effective option in most cases. Fact: Mobile marketing has a 97% open rate, nothing even comes close! Fact: Mobile marketing messages are read within 3 minutes of receipt of message.
However, mobile marketing still remains to be a challenge for many small or startup businesses. If you want to create loyalty in your customers and engage with them in a more effective manner, you need to learn how to get started with mobile marketing. Here are tips and tricks that will help you to get on the right track.
- Have knowledge of affordable mobile marketing before you begin- Just like any other form of marketing, it is vital to orientate yourself with this form of marketing before diving in. Realize, like any other form of marketing you will need to set a goal, what do I want to accomplish with my mobile marketing? How can I get mobile numbers from my clients/customers to market to them, as you need permission for the receiver prior to sending a message out to them. What do I want to offer them, a discount 2 for 1, maybe you own a restaurant you want to increase your business during certain slow times, or offer something to entice them to shop with you. For more ideas see our offer for “22 Ways to Use Mobile Marketing to Develop Your Email List And Develop Loyal Customers” below and see how mobile marketing works first hand.
- Implement an affordable mobile marketing strategy that your customers will love- Once you have figured out that mobile marketing is good for you, you need to implement a strategy that your customers will appreciate. Ask your clients/customers if it is ok to text them offers? Gather their mobile phone numbers and use it sparingly, ask how often they would like to receive a great deal from your business? You can send them information pertaining to your business and why buy here, in the form of a pdf, a link to a video or slide show and so much more. You can run a survey and find out what your customers want. Just ask what they want to see in your mobile marketing messages.
Link up with social media marketing- The beauty of mobile marketing is that it does not only rely on marketing texts send to mobile phone users. It also factors in other mobile phone uses like internet access etc. Since most mobile phones and smartphones available today can access social networking websites, linking up your mobile marketing with social media sites might be vital. There is a great chance that your target customers will be users of these sites so they will be moved more if they come across your marketing messages on social media sites.
Free Download “22 Ways to Use Mobile Marketing to Develop Your Email List And Develop Loyal Customers”
Text MOBILEMARKETING to 33444
Get Started with Mobile Marketing Today, Contact Us Now!
7 Facts You Need To Know About Short Message Service Marketing:
You will always find misconceptions being passed around as true about anything that is not well understood, and affordable text message marketing (SMS) is no different. Here are 7 facts that should debunk most of the misconceptions that abound.
- Permission is needed before sending texts: Do not send unsolicited texts if you do not want to seem like you are a nuisance or if you do not want to be sued by unhappy recipients. Ask to be allowed to send these messages and always use text marketing best practices.
- Quality over quantity: in affordable text message marketing, you are better of sending fewer quality texts weighted with substance and benefits than sending millions of texts that look like spam. The person who gave his/her permission to be sent your messages deserves much more than empty texts.
- SMS marketing is affordable and it has an impressive ROI: Of all the marketing strategies out there, text message marketing is among the most reasonably priced. Coming with a great return on investment, it is worth a try.
- Test message marketing is used by big brands: The big brands use this method because they appreciate its effectiveness as well as its return on investment. Small businesses should join in too and reap the rewards that the big brands have always enjoyed.
- To mount a campaign, you don’t have to be a professional marketer: SMS marketing is simple to operate and easy to manage. All you need is a little effort and you start earning from text marketing.
- SMS marketing works just as well for live events as product promotion: Whether you want people to register via SMS, or invite a crowd to a free entry event, you will not go wrong. It will work just as fine as product promotions.
- SMS is extremely popular: Texting is a very popular method of communicating. Use it in affordable text message marketing and stand to compete with the big brands in the market.
See Text Message Marketing work, text MobileMarketing (1 word capitalized) to 33444
Get PBCASEO’s 22 Ways to Use Mobile Marketing To Grow Your Email List and Develop Loyal Customers
Advanced Tips for Long Term Results in Mobile Marketing:
Mobile marketing involves reaching out to prospects and customers when they are using the web away from the traditional office environment. The increased use of Smartphones, tablets and related mobile devices has made this form of marketing a must have for many businesses both online and offline. It is therefore necessary to have this for your small business. To make mobile marketing work for your business, there are some aspects that you should consider. Here is a look at them.
- Do not depend on one channel of communication- If you want to succeed in mobile marketing, you ought to try as much as you can not to depend on one channel of communication. As much as you are communicating with customers through your mobile device, you ought to make sure that you are using different networks. Again, your messages should be well targeted to the intended audiences. Through content marketing, you will be able to know what channels most of your target customers prefer to use.
- Localize it: Reach out to your target audience in the language they best understand- Many people tend to think that mobile marketing is all about English and communicating with customers using the language. This is a misplaced sort of perception. To be able to get the best results, some degree of localization is required. Since not all people understand English, it is vital to send messages in languages that they understand. People speak different dialects and thus it is vital to ensure that they feel cherished and treasured by your small business. Basically, try and create a universal appeal in your marketing strategy.
- Integrate a social layer into your marketing messages- Due to the rise of social media, mobile marketing stands to benefit immensely through integrating a social media layer. Even though your marketing messages you are sharing are not necessarily intended for the social platform, doing this can help the recipients to engage with friends and share them on a larger scale. Facebook is a great way to have your mobile marketing messages shared with friends. You need to make sure that you are getting in touch with your target customers in all means possible.
22 Ways to Make Mobile Marketing work: Text MOBILEMARKETING to 33444
5 Reasons Why You Need To Go Mobile Now:
Affordable Mobile Marketing offers a perfect platform for showcasing what your business has to offer. It is a fact that most people today have access to mobile phones, smartphones and tablets and prefer to carry them anywhere they go. With this in mind, it is only feasible for any business owner to go mobile now. Here are 5 reasons why going mobile is the right option today.
- Mobile messages can get to customers regardless of where they are
When you send marketing messages to customers through their mobile phones, they will definitely get the message at the right time. This therefore means that mobile marketing offers you the most ideal platform for you to speak to your customers directly which is unmatched by a range of advertising options out there.
- Your offer will be read by customers in minutes
When you have an offer for your customers, they will readily get the message and read it on their mobile devices in a short period of time. Ideally, there is no need to wait for weeks before your marketing copy can gets to the customers. As long as someone has their mobile phone at hand, they will definitely get the message you are sending.
- You save money
Thirdly, Affordable Mobile Marketing saves you money. The customers will develop a positive relationship with your business and thus want to do more business with you. Again, you only have to pay for marketing to customers who have already opted-in to receive the offers that your business has.
- Text message marketing is highly effective
It is also vital to note that Affordable Mobile Marketing is effective. Research shows that the redemption rate for such messages lies anywhere between 20% and 70%. The other marketing media such as radio, print and TV only average 1% redemption. You are therefore better placed when you adopt the use of mobile marketing.
- Text messages have higher open rates
Research shows that well over 95% of text messages are opened and read. Again, 83% of these are read within a span of one hour. There is really no other advertising medium out there that has this type of a relationship with the consumer. Going mobile is therefore the best route to take in this regard.